The Library has recently acquired online access to The Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management
Navigate around the Encyclopedia in a number of ways:
- Browse the A-Z list of entries
- Browse by themes (All entries have been grouped by classification)
- Search by keyword, title or author
What is significant about The Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management?
- The first substantial reference work providing a comprehensive overview of the field
- Full global geographic coverage with over 520 contributors from 30 countries
- An exemplary resource for students, teachers, scholars and practitioners wishing to understand the central ideas and issues of this new and developing discipline
What does The Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management provide?
- Comprehensive coverage of core themes, concepts and leading individuals
- Clear and concise definitions of headwords, and explanations of core terms and mechanisms
- A balance between the theoretical (emerging theories and concepts) and the empirical/practitioner-oriented sides of strategic management
- Entries written by some of the most cited and lauded authors in the field, including the 2009 Nobel Laureate Oliver Williamson
- Entries available in PDF and ePub formats
(taken from Palgrave Macmillan)
Access the Encyclopedia here http://encore.lib.warwick.ac.uk/iii/encore/record/C__Rb2703773 You will need to log in with your Warwick IT username and password.