In the last few weeks the market research publisher Mintel have made some changes to the Mintel Oxygen databases. The main changes have been applied to the reports themselves with updates to the structure and design.
- Report content is now grouped into five sections: overview, market, consumers, brand/company, and data.
- A section has been added to show available downloads, including the executive summary, issues in the market and infographic overview.
- All data from the report can be downloaded as a single .csv file.
- Information about the analyst, including a biography, has been made prominent.
- Related reports, analyst insights and company profiles are displayed at the end of all reports.
A list of the key changes produced by Mintel can be downloaded from their website.