Many students prefer to use Google Scholar to find articles for their class reading and assignments. From on campus a Warwick access link can be seen next to articles where the full-text is available through a Warwick subscription.
You can configure Google Scholar to show these links if you are off-campus too, just follow the steps below:
- Go to http://scholar.google.co.uk/
- If you have a Google account sign in. This will allow you to set the preferences so that you can access articles through the Warwick access link on any computer
- Click the ‘Scholar Preferences’ link in the top right corner
- Under Library Links search for Warwick and check the box next to ‘University of Warwick Library – Warwick access’
- Finally click the ‘Save Preferences’ button
- When using these links from off-campus you will be prompted for your Warwick logon